Acceval provides a Canvas actuation drive box with air motor for tippers.
Pre-assembled drive box kit for the sliding canvas actuation in tippers, controlled by an air motor-reducer
- An aluminium box to support the rest of elements and to be installed on the frontal-upper side of tipper by means of six M12 bolts
- An Acceval MRN-2B reversible air motor
- Two transmission shafts, mounted over ball bearing supports, from air motor until two lateral leading pulleys
- Two lateral leading pulleys, with 137 mm internal diameter, for 6 mm steel wire ropes
- Two lateral tension pulleys
- An adjustment device of wire ropes tension for each lateral tension pulley
- Dimension. Different basic variants are available according to the máximum tippers width
- Air motor-reducer rendering.
- Time to cover/uncover tipper: Approx. 30 sec
- Required pneumatic installation. See installation details…
- Complete kit weight: 29.5 Kg